Saturday, August 6, 2011

MS & Co. Selvedge Denim Sleeves



Throughout my everyday travels I come across many people, places, and things that inspire me.  To be sure I remember everything, I never leave the house without my Field Notes pocket ledger.  However, even after a few months of good use, the cover and binding begin to show obvious wear.


Lucky for me the folks at MS & Co. have solved this conundrum in a functional and stylish way.  Introducing the Selvedge Denim Field Notes Sleeve.  Using quality Cone Denim produced by the historic American White Oak Plant since 1905, the sleeve pairs supreme durability with a cool classic aesthetic.
Images via MS & Co.


The Portland based company doesn't stop there - they offer selvedge sleeves for all your most important accessories i.e. Iphone, passport, sunglasses, and Ipad.  Very cool indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...