Thursday, March 17, 2011

Vers Cases

If you're like me, when it comes to protecting your ipod you want both durability and good looks.  However, too often is the case that one aspect is sacrificed for the other.  While my last case got the job done with its black hardshell plastic exterior, it seriously was lacking in its aesthetic appeal.  Thanks to Ver, the days of ipod homogeneity are over with their all wood ipod and iphone cases.
  
With choices of cherry, walnut, and bamboo everyone can enjoy the durability and simplicity of 100% real wood.


I chose bamboo because I liked the lighter finish and it doesn't hurts to save some trees along the way.  Like the BookBook it conceals your precious technology in something totally unexpected, keeping it safe and sound.  I love the Vers cases because they juxtapose something so modern with something so traditional.  It's a classic case that, like most of my favorite things, will never go out of fashion.


Visit the Vers website - right now they're having a 50% off sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...