Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Little Red

I think that people often overlook the artistic value of music videos as an avenue for expression and as an opportunity to add a visual element to a song. That being said, I want to highlight a music video each week, new or old, that I think is worth the watch.


Little Red
These guys are great. Hailing from Melbourne, Australia the five-piece has been mixing R&B and old-fashioned rock & roll harmonies since 2005.  Music critic, Clem Bastow, hailed the band as “pretty much the best band in Melbourne at the moment,” however, they’re still relatively unknown in the US – let’s change that.


This first video is called "Waiting" from their debut album Listen To.  I love the vintage feel of this.




The second is from their sophomore album Midnight Remember, called "Rock It".  I have been listening to this on repeat for months now. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...