Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Intellectual Eyewear

Oliver Peoples continues to impress me with their attention to detail and appreciation for classic design.  It's times like these that I seriously envy those with less than perfect eye sight!  


Oliverpeoplesvintage.com


If I were in the market for frames, I would pick up the O'Malleys in light tortoise.  Frames like these will never go out of style, so picking up a pair of these limited editions and using them as sunglasses until you need the real thing isn't a bad idea or investment.  The OP Vintage Collection is perfect, timeless, preppy, style. 




I'm dying to spend an afternoon at Dragon Books and pick up this $4,450 first edition "The Catcher in the Rye" from 1951.  One can dream...


Oliverpeoplesvintage.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...